This year, it's all started to make a lot more sense, and I've started to enjoy watching it more.
And now that my state's team is going to the Super Bowl, of course I'm excited!
I did these Broncos nails on my friend Bethany tonight, hoping it'll send good vibes to the team out in NY/NJ. It's all freehand, but obviously I looked at pictures when I did them.
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls (OPI, white)
- OPI...Eurso Euro (OPI, blue)
- Skater Dater (Sation, orange)
- Louise (Zoya, brown)
- Jostle (L.A. Girl, blue glitter)
- Black Onyx (OPI, black details)