My excitement to see the creations others come up with, combined with the generous contribution of BornPrettyStore.com led to the decision to give you guys a chance to win a nail art contest.
This contest's theme is 3D! There's been a lot of innovation in 3D nail art (my favorite right now being the 3D bow tutorial from Finger Painted), and I want to see your ideas come to fruition. You can browse some of my 3D creations, new and old, here.
Plus, BornPrettyStore.com is my top provider of 3D nail art supplies, so it makes sense that this be the theme with their sponsorship as the prize.
What is the prize you ask? It's a generous gift card to BornPrettyStore.com for $25!
I know how difficult it can be to come up with a design, so I'm giving you all lots of time to create something. This contest will run until June 30th at 5:00pm.
All submissions will need to be submitted using the InLinkz tool at the end of this post. In addition, since I'm too cheap to pay for the subscription service InLinkz offers to get the thumbnails, I'll be pinning all the creations on a Pinterest board for your viewing pleasure. Though voting won't determine the winner, it's still fun to share all your inspiring ideas with everyone.
Here's a link to the Pinterest board.
Here are the rules, which you must follow to be considered for judging.
- You must be 18 or older or with your parent's permission to participate in this contest.
- This contest is open internationally.
- You must be the creator of the look, and it must be done on your own nails.
- I understand that you may already acrylics adhered to your nails. In those cases, you may still submit an entry. However, please do not add any additional acrylic or mold form to your nails to extend their length if you do not already have some.
- At least one 3D element must be incorporated into your look. More is encouraged!
- 3D basically means anything that can be seen and felt on the surface of your nail:
- Acceptable items: micro beads, studs, spikes, acrylic nail art pieces, rhinestones, fimo slices, chains, jewelry, pearls, etc.
- Unacceptable items: striping tape, glequins, decals, stickers, textured nail polish, flocking powder, glitter, etc.
- If you're unsure if something counts, ask me. I'll update the list to clear up any confusion.
- Submissions must all be entered using the InLinkz tool below by June 30th at 5:00pm MST. I've submitted one to show you how it looks.
- Only one entry per person.
- You may use purchased 3D materials, or create your own.
- Your post must be new.
A huge thank you to BornPrettyStore.com for sponsoring this contest!!! Be sure to stop by their site, especially if you want to pick up some 3D supplies!