Light up the candles, and then promptly blow them all out because nail polish is flammable and you're not irresponsible...it's Nailed It's birthday!
One year ago today, Nailed It was born. Since then, it has flourished and become an amazing experience for me and hopefully my readers! Earlier today there were 555,555 page views as well.
I couldn't be happier with the direction this blog is going, and I owe so much of that to my readers! Thank you all so much!
I wanted to celebrate this milestone and say thanks with my first nail art competition. I've opened up this competition to everyone everywhere, with a wonderful prize, sponsored by Born Pretty.
The winner (chosen by me) will win a $20 gift certificate to Born Pretty, to spend on anything they like, including glitter, nail polish, nail art brushes, dotting tools, rhinestones, stamps and more. Damn.
Theme - Two BottlesFor this contest, your theme is two bottles of polish. You can only use two bottles of polish (notice that I didn't say "two colors" because that leaves room for interpretation). I want you to challenge yourself to create something spectacular with only two bottles of polish to work with.
The rules of this are pretty simple. Any entries that do not meet the rules listed below will not be counted.
- You may only use two bottles of polish (a clear base coat and clear or matte top coat excluded).
- The design must be your own, done on your own fingernails (please no toes).
- You may not use stamps or nail art decorations in the final design.
- You may use tape to create clean lines, but the tape must be removed.
- Glitter polishes may be used if they are sold as a polish (no loose glitter).
- You must name the two bottles of polish used in your design.
- You may not use acrylic paint.
- You must submit the URL of your post using the inlinkz tool below.
- Your post does not need to be on a blog (e.g., you may use Flickr, Tumblr, Facebook, etc.)
- You may submit a post you have already published.
- You may enter until Friday, November 9 at noon (MST).
- This competition is open internationally to anyone qualified to order from the BornPrettyStore site.
Please share this competition with your friends and readers of your own blog. If you have any additional questions about the competition, how to enter, or anything else, please feel free to comment or send me an email.
Good luck to everyone, and a big thank you to Born Pretty for donating such a great prize!
Click the Add Your Link button below to enter your submission. Entries submitted in the comments of this post will not be counted.