The products in the Vegan Cuts Nail Box are all vegan - meaning they do not contain any animal products (which may include silk from silk worms, guanine from fish scales, or carmine from scale insects). While I personally don't get squeamish from these products, I understand that others do, and for those people, Vegan Cuts may be just the right subscription.
This little box has a pretty steep price point at $24.95. Here's what the website states is included for the August 4th shipment:
- Adorn Nails in L'Age d'Or or Vive Le Coquette - .5 oz.
- James Robert John in Just This Once - .4 oz.
- So Gloss Silver Arrowhead Nail Wraps - 24 individual wraps
- LipGlosserie Cuticle Balm - .25 oz.
- Black Sheep Lacquer in Cloudy Skies - .2 oz.
- Elysian Nail Lacquer in a summer shade - .2 oz.
- Vegan Cuts Special Edition Nail File
- La Fresh Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover - 1 wipe